Escape from Fallcrest
I will try to keep the number of tags as small as possible, this will allow you to quickly go over what you need prior to our game session.
Currently I will group into the following sections below.
Events: You need to read this before every session. This lets you know what is happening pertaining to your group.
Locations: This will be information on the world, read this at your leisure to ensure you understand the background of where you are.
NPCS: This will be people of significance that you meet.
Group: This will include Clans, Militias and the like, both Friendly and unfriendly.
- Gnolls based in the Old Hills have been more aggresive lately raiding the farms east of Fallcrest
- A dragon is now threatening Harkenwold, the town must pay tribute to the dragon on both the summer and winter solstice.
- Refuges from Axefell have recently arrived in Hammerfast telling tales of zombies and other undead over running farmsteads.
- The Nentir Vale
- StoneFang Pass
- Vanamere’s Tower
- Temple of Yellow Skulls
- Lord Farren Markelhay
- Lady Allande Markelhay
- Baron Stockmer Harken
- Marsinda Goldspinner
- Zulgar the Bold
- Master Artisan Frelda BlackShield
- Tarjin Stoneheart
- Kavalar Coppernight
- Nar Tell the Damed
- Kobolds WERE causing problems along Kings Road
- No word from Harkenworld in two weeks
A Dwarf Lord from Hammerfast showed while the party was at Kobold Hall, he spoke with Kavalar Coppernight and went directly to CopperNight Hold, Shortly afterward Kavalar Coppernight was whisked out of Fallcrest under a guard by a company of Dwarf Warriors.
- Rumor has it that the Dwarfs plan to reward the company for what they did at CopperNight Hold.